Nothing matter happened. You may not read this, because this week was so boring. This post mostly contains my github activity for this week and nothing else. No wiki, no news, no tweets.
23 November, Monday
- “Fix broken coverage.”
- “Add watch task.”
- “47th week” report was published.
24 November, Tuesday
- 7 commits into md-typographer.
- [email protected]
25 November, Wednesday
My father’s Birthday. Did almost nothing today.
26 November, Thursday
- Hard day, but despite all, I’m feeling better.
- Almost whole day I did things I don’t want to do.
- 1 commit into textr-cli. I don’t know why. but it disappeared.
27 November, Friday
- Happy Birthday to me.
- Still feeling sick.
- When I got home, I’ve been lying in bed and sleeping/codding/reading there.
- mdast-typographer turns into mdast-textr.
28 November, Saturday
- “Add table of plugins.”
- Had guests.
29 November, Sunday
- 2 commits to mdast-textr.
- gulp-mdast repo was created.
Thank you for reading.