On this page, I'm trying to collect useful resources I used to improve my home:
- MacBury Smart House very cool and complex setup. I was inspired a lot by this.
- Frenck's Home Assistant Configuration unusual folder structure.
- How I set up room-cleaning automation with Google Home, Home-Assistant and Xiaomi vacuum cleaner
- Actionable Notifications for Home Assistant
- Docker Compose MariaDB Multiple Database about provisioning MariaDB databases.
- JuanMTech YouTube Channel about general Home Assistant setup. Very high-quality videos.
- Zack Barett YouTube Channel mostly about Lovelace UI configuration and new Home Assistant features.
- DrZzs YouTube Channel about almost every possible smart-home related stuff. His hovering talking head might look a bit weird and even creepy, but the content itself is very useful.
- Grayson Adams about devices overview, basic Home Assistant setup.
- DB Tech generally about server administration. Mostly about Docker, Portainer, self-hosted services, OpenMediaVault, and Raspberry Pi. Very high-quality videos.
- Raspberry Pi 4 Home Server playlist by DB Tech is specifically about smart-home hosted on Raspberry Pi.
- Super Simple Cloudflare and Nginx Proxy Manager Setup Using YOUR Domain by Geeked
- CloudFlare - FREE Additional Security For Your Home Server! by DB Tech